We're hard at work trying to keep our community clean, so if you see any spam, please report it here
and we'll review ASAP! Thanks a million!
|About Me:||Retired and moved to Montana - LOVING IT! Living on a small ranch in a valley surrounded by mountains, where my husband and I can go ATVing any time we please. |
|Interests:||Outdoor activities, cross-stitching, reading and jigsaw puzzles.|
|Favorite Music:||Anything by the Beatles and Bee Gees|
|Favorite Books:||Anything written by Dan Brown -- I'm a history/mystery fiction buff. Also really like books written by Steve Berry.|
|Favorite Movies:||Gone With the Wind -- an all-time classic that, for me, will never grow old. As far as more recent movies go, I really liked Burlesque.|
|Favorite TV Shows:||Big Bang Theory (my go-to show for laughs) I WILL MISS IT TERRIBLY; Blue Bloods; Yukon Men; Mountain Men; Mysteries at the Museum; Monumental Mysteries; Unsealed: Alien Files; Being Human; Ancient Aliens; The Unexplained Files|
|Favorite Quotes:||There are no do overs in life.|
TheDoubleD is a fan of...
Recently Uploaded Wallpapers
Recently Favorited Wallpapers
|TheDoubleD commented on the Political wallpaper Uncle Sam Broke.|
(3/1/2021) Has anyone been keeping track? It's now been 4 months since the "extra" stimulus money had been promised by the Democrat Party (yes, it was before the 2020 election). And, only 9% of the latest $1.9 Trillion bill presented by the Democrat Party as "Covid Relief" is actually a stimulus for American citizens. The remaining 91% is for "special interests" of the Democrats.
|TheDoubleD commented on the Political wallpaper A Great Leader.|
As our 45th President, Donald Trump brought America back to prosperity. Also, it sounds like some people have been watching too much CNN and MSNBC (fake news stations) and actually believe their lies (and let's not forget the omissions -- they never told anyone the good that Donald Trump did for America). Maybe certain people should start watching news stations that actually tell the truth!
|TheDoubleD commented on the Funny wallpaper So Sad.|
Unfortunately, if Biden loses his job, Kamala Harris will take over. And, if Kamala Harris loses her job, Nancy Pelosi will take over. I see this as a no win situation (at least until a Republican takes over the House of Representatives).
Show More >>Show More >>
|TheDoubleD commented on the Funny wallpaper Oh My.|
It's a funny thing how a person's past comes back to haunt them.
No members found. Be the first