Hi everyone! We're hard at work trying to keep our community clean, so if you see any spam, please report it here and we'll review ASAP!  Thanks a million!
3,109 Users Online
  • 640,129,772 Downloads
  • 1,696,349 Wallpapers
  • 1,565,068 Members
  • 12,971,712 Votes
  • 5,965,287 Favorites
gho2tbu2ter
gho2tbu2ter
Login to Become a Fan
 
ProfileWallpapers (9)Favorites (0)Journal (0)DiscussionContact Member
Member Information
Full Name:Mel (what)
Last Login:11/15/13
Join Date:9/3/13
Profile Views:2,153
Personal Information
My Website:gho2tbu2ter.tumblr.com
About Me:===> Mel, Explain yourself.
RPG games, comics, anime, and roleplaying is basically my life at the moment. I'm confused 85% of the time. The other 15% is filled with self loathe. I own nothing that I upload.
Interests:W
Favorite Music:h
Favorite Books:a
Favorite Movies:t
Favorite TV Shows:Free!, SnK, Death note, Homestuck, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler, Dangan Ronpa
gho2tbu2ter is a fan of...
Fans of gho2tbu2ter
Profile Comments
Please join for free or login to post comments.
Fezzes_CoolPosted by Fezzes_Cool   9/3/13 at 10:27pm
COSPLAY? More like o$t€
gho2tbu2terPosted by gho2tbu2ter   9/3/13 at 10:24pm
Cosplay? More like costly, am I right?
Fezzes_CoolPosted by Fezzes_Cool   9/3/13 at 10:17pm
Oh my gosh you like the homestuck anime, too? What did you think of the latest episode, if you don't mind me asking?
zainabsalman2Posted by zainabsalman2   9/3/13 at 2:01pm
Hi Welcome to DN (^^)
Thanks for being a fan


If ur Interested in anime....then you can join a group (^^)
( http://www.desktopnexus.com/groups/anime-anything/ ) - Anime Anything
http://www.desktopnexus.com/groups/anything-cute/
http://www.desktopnexus.com/groups/sad-anime-anything/

Thank you Hope you have fun!!`
Have a great Day (^^)
Recently Uploaded Wallpapers
Terezi's hive
Terezi's hiveDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1920x1080
Downloads: 73
Comments: 0
Favorited: 1
Points: +2
Attack on Titan
Attack on TitanDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1920x1080
Downloads: 785
Comments: 0
Favorited: 5
Points: +5
Stationary Guard
Stationary GuardDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1280x960
Downloads: 272
Comments: 0
Favorited: 0
Points: 0
Nepeta
NepetaDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1920x1024
Downloads: 91
Comments: 1
Favorited: 1
Points: +1
Death Note L
Death Note LDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1920x1080
Downloads: 361
Comments: 0
Favorited: 0
Points: 0
Homestuck: Round two
Homestuck: Round twoDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1280x960
Downloads: 100
Comments: 0
Favorited: 1
Points: +2
Homestuck
HomestuckDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1280x873
Downloads: 167
Comments: 0
Favorited: 1
Points: +2
Ib
IbDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1900x1050
Downloads: 39
Comments: 0
Favorited: 0
Points: +2
L   quotes
L quotesDate Uploaded: 9/3/13
Resolution: 1920x1080
Downloads: 211
Comments: 0
Favorited: 0
Points: +1
Recently Favorited Wallpapers

gho2tbu2ter has not favorited any wallpapers yet.

Member Groups Help
Recent Activity
gho2tbu2ter has commented on the profile of gho2tbu2ter:
Cosplay? More like costly, am I right?
9/3/13 at 10:24pm
gho2tbu2ter has commented on the profile of Fezzes_Cool:
I wasn't expecting aranea (I forgot how to spell her name sorry) to do that. and I definetly didnt expect gamzee to be sober again.
9/3/13 at 10:19pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Terezi's hive
Category: > Other
Description: None
9/3/13 at 1:59pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Attack on Titan
Category: > Other
Description: None
9/3/13 at 1:58pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Stationary Guard
Category: > Other
Description: None
9/3/13 at 1:57pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of zainabsalman2.
9/3/13 at 1:51pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of Kaitonyan.
9/3/13 at 1:51pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of sandy9.
9/3/13 at 1:50pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of xYumizi.
9/3/13 at 1:49pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of cerecita21.
9/3/13 at 1:48pm
gho2tbu2ter has become a fan of Mizorefan01.
9/3/13 at 1:47pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Nepeta
Category: > Other
Description: "Equis!"
9/3/13 at 1:46pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Death Note L
Category: > Other
Description: None
9/3/13 at 1:45pm
gho2tbu2ter uploaded a new wallpaper.
Title: Homestuck: Round two
Category: > Other
Description: None
9/3/13 at 1:44pm
Show More >>Show More >>
Recently Spotted Members

No members found. Be the first!