22 Users Online
  • 206,070,105 Downloads
  • 1,870,060 Wallpapers
  • 6,939,474 Members
  • 14,831,365 Votes
  • 7,289,973 Favorites
Upload Wallpapers
Downloads: 206,070,105
All Wallpapers: 1,870,060
Tag Count: 356,266
Comments: 2,140,956
Members: 6,939,474
Votes: 14,831,365

22 Guests and 0 Members Online

Most users ever online was 25250 on 5/20/26.
Get your weekly helping of fresh wallpapers!

Leave us feedback!
Support This Site
Loria
Loria
 
All Discussion Activity by Loria All Discussion Activity by Loria
Commented on charismatic's profile
[I]Hello dear,
Merry Christmas to ALL May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. [/I]:)

[URL=http://entertainment.de...
December 24, 2013
Commented on Dweller in the Dark
Awesome!!
November 20, 2013
Commented on Waiting for the Door Open
Red beauty
August 30, 2013
Commented on Pink Tea
Lovely
August 30, 2013
Commented on Red Roll
Soooo cute n funny!
August 28, 2013
Commented on Contryside Cottage
I want 2 go there! Lovely drawing!
August 28, 2013