|When CNC lathe is processing thread, because of the change of transmission chain, in principle, as long as the spindle speed can ensure that the cutter moves a pitch along the main feed axis (mostly Z-axis) every rotation, it should not be limited. However, use CNC lathe processing thread will be affected by the following aspects:|
1) The pitch (lead) value of the instruction in the thread processing program section is equivalent to the feed rate f expressed by the feed rate (mm / R). If the spindle speed of the machine tool is selected too high, the converted feed rate (mm / min) must greatly exceed the normal value;
2) At the beginning and end of its displacement, the tool will be constrained by the rising / falling frequency of the servo drive system and the interpolation operation speed of the numerical control device;
3) The thread CNC turning must be realized by the synchronous operation function of the spindle, that is, the lathe thread needs the spindle pulse generator (encoder). When the spindle speed is too high, the positioning pulse sent by the encoder (i.e. a reference pulse signal sent out by the spindle every rotation) may cause the thread to thread disorderly due to "overshoot" (especially when the quality of the encoder is unstable).
Therefore, the determination of spindle speed should follow the following principles when thread turning:
1) Under the condition of ensuring production efficiency and normal cutting, lower spindle speed should be selected;
2) When the lead-in length δ 1 and cut-out length δ 2 (as shown in the figure) in the thread processing program section are considered to be sufficient, that is, when the thread feed distance exceeds the length of the thread specified in the drawing, a higher spindle speed can be selected;
3) When the allowable working speed specified by the encoder exceeds the maximum speed of the spindle specified by the machine tool, the spindle speed as high as possible can be selected;
4) In general, the spindle speed (n screw) during thread turning shall be determined according to the calculation formula specified in the machine tool or CNC system manual. The calculation formula is as follows:
In the formula of N screw ≤ n tolerance / L (R / min), n allows the maximum allowable working speed of encoder (R / min);
L- pitch or lead (mm) of workpiece thread.
|Lathe machines are used for CNC turning and many other operations, common types are wood lathe machines and metal lathe machines. All kinds of cutting equipment used in woodworking machine tools from the sawing of log to the processing of wood products. It is mainly used in construction, home tools, and wood mold manufacturing departments. According to the processing methods and objects, woodworking machine tools can be divided into woodworking sawing machine, woodworking planer, woodworking lathe, woodworking milling machine, woodworking drilling machine, tenoning machine, tenoning machine, woodworking sanding machine, and auxiliary machines for trimming and sharpening woodworking tools. Woodworking machine tools are generally composed of six main parts.|
-Cutting device. Used to make the tool rotate at high speed.
-Feeding device. It is used to feed wood or cutting tools, such as rollers, conveyor chains, and sports cars.
-Guide and hold down device. It is used to guide the wood to the cutter or press the wood, such as a guide plate, compactor, etc.
-Safety guards. It is used to prevent wood rebound during cutting, such as a fan-shaped plate, delivery stop, protective cover, etc.
-Dust collection device. It is used to collect sawdust and dust generated during processing.
-Noise reduction device.
Metal lathe is a kind of machine tool that uses cutting, grinding or special machining methods to process various metal workpieces to obtain the required geometric shape, dimensional accuracy and surface quality (except for hand-held ones). Metal cutting machine tool is the most widely used and the largest number of machine tools. There are many classification methods for metal cutting machine tools, and the most commonly used classification method is to classify according to the processing properties and cutting tools used; in addition, it can be classified according to the universal degree of lathe, working accuracy, weight and size, number of main organs of machine tool, and different degree of automation. It ranks the first among all kinds of sub industries, far higher than that of other sub industries. CNClathing.com has multiples lathe machines for turned parts production.
Recently Spotted Members
No members found. Be the first