18 Users Online
  • 206,070,105 Downloads
  • 1,870,060 Wallpapers
  • 6,939,531 Members
  • 14,831,365 Votes
  • 7,289,973 Favorites
Upload Wallpapers
Downloads: 206,070,105
All Wallpapers: 1,870,060
Tag Count: 356,266
Comments: 2,140,956
Members: 6,939,531
Votes: 14,831,365

18 Guests and 0 Members Online

Most users ever online was 25250 on 5/20/26.
Get your weekly helping of fresh wallpapers!

Leave us feedback!
Support This Site
bearclaw48
bearclaw48
 
All Discussion Activity by bearclaw48 All Discussion Activity by bearclaw48
Commented on witch
arghhhh
October 10, 2010
Commented on bearclaw48's profile
Good nite all - back to the grind manana. Be back soon...enjoyed all the wonderful art work - such keen imaginations...awesome.

BC48 (aka: goth doll)
October 8, 2010
Commented on bearclaw48's profile
Damessican: that's where I'm hiding - in the new stuff. Most of it's good...some, well...no comment. But you do have great taste. Thanks for the comment. Wishing you the best weekend ever. BC48
October 7, 2010
Commented on bearclaw48's profile
For all of you who "thanked me"...ramyadevims, damessican, classy53, lioness, fugazzi, merih1, surfer (sorry I didn't get back to you, surfer...I'm new to the system), in turn, thank YOU so much for s...
October 6, 2010